Ever wonder how celebrities maintain their glowing and youthful skin year after year? Well, the secret lies in their strict skincare routine. Most celebrities are private about what they do and use to get flawless skin. But fortunately, some celebrities have shared their skincare routine with their fans.
You will be amazed to know that celebrities do not always go for expensive and top-notch brands when it comes to skincare. These skincare products are even cheaper when you purchase from a wholesale skincare store. Here, we shall tell you about the most affordable celebrity skincare routines you should try this year.
So without further ado, let’s check the skincare routines of the following celebrities to know about the affordable products they use:
1. Kylie Jenner’s
- Foaming face wash ($24)
- Walnut Face Scrub ($22)
- Vanilla Milk Toner ($22)
- Vitamin C Serum ($28)
- Face Moisturizer ($24)
- Eye Cream ($20)
Kylie Jenner has shared her step-by-step skincare routine with her fans. She starts by washing her face, and then she uses walnut face scrub a few times a week to remove the dead skin. Then she applies toner and serum to her face. She ends her skincare routine by using a face moisturizer and eye cream. Surprisingly her skincare routine does not include any expensive products. All her skincare products are from her own brand Kylie.
2. Camila Mendes’s
- Burt’s Bees Wipes ($8)
- Renée Rouleau Detoxifying Cleanser ($41)
- Renée Rouleau Detoxifying Mask ($64)
- Tracie Martyn Purifying Toner ($79)
- Whal Myung ($80)
- Sulwhasoo Anti-Aging Moisturizer ($317)
Camila Mendes follows quite an impressive skincare routine. She starts by using the cleanser and detoxifying face mask. Then she applies toner and anti-aging serum, and moisturizer. She ends her beauty regime with lip balm, beauty roller, and spot treatment.
3. Nina Dobrev’s
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes ($8)
- Simple Eye Makeup Remover ($11)
- Barbara Sturm Cleanser ($98)
- Barbara Sturm’s Enzyme Cleanser ($105)
- Sturm’s Hyaluronic Acid ($420)
- Super Anti-Aging Serum ($490)
- L’Occitane Moisturizing Lip Balm ($16)
- Déesse Mask ($1,900)
The Vampire Diaries fame Nina Dobrev mostly uses high-end beauty products except for a few affordable ones. She follows a pretty strict beauty regimen. Firstly, she removes all the makeup with wipes. Then she cleanses and exfoliates her skin to get rid of all the dirt and dead skin. After that, Nina uses Hyaluronic Acid and anti-aging serum. She ends her skincare routine by putting on a face mask and some lip balm.
4. Zara Larsson’s
- Bioderma Micellar Water ($19.90)
- DarphinToner ($55)
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Moisturizer ($18)
- Bioderma Micellar Water ($19.90)
- Barbara Sturm Face Mask ($168)
This Swedish celebrity is always traveling around the world for her work, so she follows a strict skincare routine. Her skincare routine is quite simple. She starts by cleaning her makeup with micellar water. Next, she applies a facemask after applying toner to her face. Finally, she applies the moisturizer to keep her skin hydrated.
5. Olivia Culpo’s
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes ($7)
- Trader Joe’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil ($15.45)
- Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Peel ($22.50)
- Eminence Toner ($38)
- Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser ($105.06)
- Sanitas Brightening Peel Pads ($74)
- Skin Design London Designer Balm ($147.08)
- La Mer facial oil ($182.10)
- Nurse Jamie Amethyst Massaging Beauty Tool ($125)
- Barbara Sturm eye cream ($182)
This model and actress use both drugstore and high-end skincare products to keep her flawless complexion. Her skincare routine starts with cleaning her makeup with wipes and coconut oil. Next, she uses a cleanser with peel pads and daily peel to reduce dullness and uneven texture. After that, she uses designer balm and facial oil to massage with the beauty tool. Her skincare routine ends with using toner and eye cream to de-puff and hydrate her eyes.
6. Ella Mai’s
- Burt’s Bees facial cleanser ($14.99)
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist ($42)
- Jurlique serum ($95)
- Burt’s Bees Vanilla Lip Balm ($3.59)
This talented R&B singer’s skincare routine is not at all complex. She starts by using the cleanser followed by face mist and Jurlique serum. Finally, she moisturizes her lips with lip balm. Ella Mai said in an interview that she always keeps the lip balm in her pocket.
7. Gigi Hadid’s
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Makeup Removing Towelettes ($12)
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser ($28.50)
- Oliveda Hydrating Cleansing Milk ($33.50)
- Jart+ Ceramidin Cream ($48)
- GHD Smooth & Finish Serum ($24)
A top model like Gigi Hadid has to follow a perfect skincare routine to look flawless all the time. She starts by cleansing her face, first with wipes and then a skin cleanser. Once all her makeup is removed, she attends to any spot on her face. You will be amazed to know that this supermodel uses a simple toothpaste to treat her spots instead of expensive cream.
Every girl wants to get flawless skin like celebrities, but not all girls can afford luxurious and branded skincare products. Luckily, some celebrities rely on affordable yet effective skincare products to keep their skin glowing. We hope that the information mentioned above will help you find some affordable skincare products that celebrities use.