Nowadays, you can find RO Water Purifier everywhere. The reason for the same is pollution. Due to an increase in pollution, water has become polluted, and to make it the pure installation of RO is essential.
In schools, you also need to install the RO water purifier as if you are not doing the same; students have to consume impure water, which can ruin their health.
As a school manager, you should not be trusted on the water supplied by the municipality, as we all know that it may risk the lives of students and teachers also. The only solution by which you can ensure that students are getting pure water is to install the RO Water purifier in the school premises.
Benefits Of RO Water Purifier
1. Students are more prone to waterborne disease, by installing water purifiers in school premises, you can quickly eliminate the chance of illness due to waterborne disease.
2. With the help of the RO water purifier, you can quickly get the water rich in healthy minerals. This also helps students to maintain their health.
3. Installing a water purifier in your school represents that you take care of the school children and staff. Parents will also feel that the children are in a good school.
4. Purification was done in RO Water purifier results in the great taste of water, and because of this, the students will dring more and more water, which will keep them hydrated.
How To Install RO Water Purifier In School
The installation of RO at school is effortless. You need to follow specific guidelines, and your job is done. Below are the steps for the same. You need to follow them in order.
1. First, you need to select which company RO you want to install on your school premises. This may depend on the number of people in your school and how much average water is consumed each day. Also, you need to determine how many RO Water purifiers you want to install.
2. You can compare the product services and features online by visiting the website. Also, if you want to gain some face to face experience, you can make a personal visit or call an agent to your place for discussion.
3. Once the selection is made, you need to select the location for installing the water purifier.
4. After that, you need to fix the appointment with the installation guys to come on the desired date and do the installation properly.
5. When this step is done, you need to keep a regular check (each month or a quarter, depending on the quality of RO installed) on the water purifier, and if there is any need for any servicing or replacements of filter, you can do it on time.
RO Water Purifier Servicing
Servicing for the RO water is a simple job. There are a few steps that you need to follow to get your task done.
1. First, you need to find the nearest service center, which can quickly come to your place to serve your RO.
2. If you are unable to find the nearest service center, you can call on the toll-free number of the company, and they will send their specialists for doing the job.
3. Before proceeding to access any service, always check the PRO’s reviews and work experience, which is assigned to d your job, and if you do not like the person, you can quickly request to send someone else for the service.
4. In case of fo any issue with RO Water purifier, you can always call on their 24 x 7 helpline number.