Getting into a minor or a serious auto accident creates a series of events in motion that aren’t always resolved easily or quickly without any professional help. Anyone who has been in a car accident knows that the results can run longer and to the worse can ruin the daily life activities. However, whenever people have been in an auto accident and think about receiving medical attention to treat their spinal injuries, chiropractic care is not usually the medical professional that comes to mind. Consulting a Roseville chiropractor is an ideal option, especially if you sustained whiplash or injuries that are affecting your neck or back movement.
Types of Injuries
Some injuries are often visible to the naked eye like broken bones, deep cuts, or any other type of open wounds. However, there are equally severe injuries that aren’t always seen like internal organ damage and injuries to the spine. Spinal injuries due to accidents, including whiplash, are one of the most common car accident injuries that if not treated properly can result in a permanent disability. One of the most qualified professional to handle whiplash injuries are car accident chiropractors.
With the non-invasive treatment procedures of a car accident chiropractor, you can make sure that you can recover faster and prevent any complications from developing in the future.
Reasons to consult an experienced chiropractor in Roseville after being involved in an accident.
• Trest invisible injuries- After you have been in a car accident, the injuries may differ from person to person. It means it’s not necessary that the moment you met with an auto accident, the symptoms of whiplash such as back pain, neck pain, dizziness, headache, or nausea started to show. Thus, when it comes to a car accident, most of the injuries are related to whiplash, which needs to be treated as early as possible to avoid long-term or future pain.
• Reduces inflammation- Remember that an X-ray machine can’t catch micro-tears in ligaments and muscles after a severe accident. These small fractures in the muscle are one of the sole reasons people wake up with severe pain the day or years after an accident. This pain is often a result of whiplash in most cases which can be treated with non-surgical lower back pain treatment procedures of a chiropractor. His holistic treatment worked to manipulate your injured spine and help your body release IL-6, an important anti-inflammatory substance that the body produces to treat acute injuries.
Chiropractor incorporates a holistic treatment approach to conduct non-surgical treatment like massage therapy, muscle stimulation, spinal decompression, rehabilitation exercises, heat, and cold packs. These non-invasive therapies help reduce affected muscle inflammation and discomfort.
• Drugs-free treatment- You may know that most of the medications prescribed to relieve pain are highly addictive. Many people without knowing the root cause of the pain take a pain killer to feel better, not realizing that they can become addicted to the medication. With chiropractic non-surgical treatment, you can get effective pain relief without getting addicted to drugs or medications. An experienced Roseville chiropractor provides a treatment that addresses the root cause of the injury, ensuring that the injury gets healed, and the pain is not just marked by the effects of medication.
• Restores motion- When your neck and back get injured in an auto accident, the inflammation that develops cause more problems. It will slow down the overall healing process, and blocked the pathway for blood and nutrients to reach into the areas where they need to travel. Seeking chiropractic adjustments will mobilize your spine and allow it further to begin the healing process faster.
• Improve your chances at making a successful claim- If you were injured in an auto accident that is caused by the negligence of another person, seeking the consultation of an experienced chiropractor not only improves your body movement but also increase your chances of receiving the maximum compensation (to pay your medical treatment expenses) that you deserve.
Without giving an excuse, you need to understand the importance of a skilled chiropractor to work on your body after an accident. Make sure you get the proper care of a chiropractic professional that you deserve to heal as soon as possible.