Chronic pain in the joints of the hands and feet is a very commonly occurring health issue. Often this pain is accompanied by swelling and stiffness. As a result, those who suffer from chronic pain also experience sleep-related problems, lack of physical activity in the long-term, and other such problems, which hinder their day-to-day activities and eventually may affect their quality of life. For instance, in the case of rheumatoid arthritis, simple day-to-day tasks like getting dressed and driving the car can become increasingly difficult. Pain is categorized as chronic if it persists for more than 3 to 6 months. However, in many cases, such pain even lasts for a lifetime.
Copper – A Simple yet Powerful Solution
Copper, an important trace mineral is found in all of our body tissues and plays a crucial role towards the normal functioning of the nervous system, immune system, and the production of red blood cells. Copper is also known to destroy 99.9% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses are destroyed within minutes of contact. Besides, copper also has the power to destroy foul smell and bad odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
Here’s how your body can benefit from copper apart from its advantages mentioned above:
- Aids digestion
- Supports growth and development
- Slows down the aging process
- Helps fight cancer
- Enhances blood circulation
- Supports bone density
- Protects cognitive function
- Protects against heart diseases
- Aids melanin production
- Supports iron absorption
- Synthesizes collagen and elastin to promote development of blood vessels and rejuvenation of skin
One of the most significant benefits of copper is that it helps relieve joint pain. Copper’s anti-inflammatory properties help strengthen the supportive structures of our muscular system. It addresses the two key issues of arthritis or joint pain – reduces inflammation and strengthens the structures which provide support to the sore and swollen joints.
However, the human body cannot synthesize copper. So, how can you benefit from this mineral in a non-invasive way?
Copper Compression Clothing Is the Answer
Thanks to technological advancement, today, you can benefit from the amazing properties of copper in the most non-invasive and safe way possible. Copper compression clothing or copper-infused clothing provides a host of benefits.
- Such clothing is made by infusing 100% pure natural copper which means it is a completely safe, chemical-free, natural, non-drug, and non-invasive solution.
- Since copper ions are bonded on a molecular level, they will not leach and washing will not affect the benefits of copper. Hence, copper-infused clothing is durable.
Benefits of Copper Compression Gloves
Compression gloves are often recommended for relief from pain, stiffness and swelling in joints of patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. This is because:
- They put ideal pressure on the aching joints which eventually reduces the pain
- They help reduce puffiness which is one of the common symptoms associated with chronic joint pain
- If worn overnight, your hands may hurt less so that you are able to get undisturbed sleep
- They enhance blood circulation which helps reduce the stiffness and makes the movement of fingers easy
- The grip gets better when these gloves are worn, but they don’t impact the agility of your fingers
For best results, choose a pair which fits perfectly. A pair which is too tight or too loose won’t give you any benefits. Try and wear them for 7-8 hours straight when you sleep. This will ensure that your sleep is not disturbed because of joint pain.
Benefits of Copper Compression Socks
Copper compression socks combine the powerful healing properties of copper with the advantages of regular compression socks. They might appear similar to your standard compression socks, except that they are made with a fabric that is infused with 100% pure natural copper. So, whether you are battling with spider veins, varicose veins, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or any other type of chronic joint pain in your feet, these compression socks are an ideal first treatment choice. Here’s why:
- They help prevent blood clots in the lower legs and promote blood circulation
- They reduce the annoying aches and pains and soothe tired feet and legs
- They eliminate bad odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- They reduce stiffness and muscle strain
- They promote easier movement
Apart from its numerous health benefits, copper compression clothing is very easy to use and requires no extra care. You can be assured of their quality even after several washes, since copper is infused at a molecular level. So, if you too are struggling with simple daily tasks because of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, varicose vein, or any other type of chronic pain in joints, copper compression clothing might be the perfect solution for your suffering. Invest in a pair of copper compression socks or copper compression gloves as per your requirement and say goodbye to that constant nagging pain!
Author Bio: Rory is the R&D Director and passionate entrepreneur, fascinated by the workings of the human body and natural solutions for common health problems. He’s single-minded in his aim to make Copper Defence a brand that’s recognized across the globe, by partnering with global brands to make these high-tech materials easily accessible for everyone. If you’d like to get in touch, email Rory at email@example.com or visit copperclothing.com for copper-infused clothing, pet accessories, and more.