A GST consultant is a person who provides a wide range of services to the payers through online methods. The consultant must be enrolled on the portal of GSTN and should be certified properly before starting his practice as a consultant. The best GST consultant in Delhi is approved by the state and the central government to perform the following jobs.
- File any GST application for the new registered customers.
- Apply to refund as well as a claim.
- The best consultant can also send messages for cancellation or changes in the registration.
- The person can check the taxpayer’s list engaged with his account.
- Provide details for the outward as well as inward supplies.
- Appear as an authorized representative in front of any office or department.
- Offer quarterly, bi-monthly or annual GST returns.
- Deposit the money to the electronic ledger system for penalty or interest.
Eligibility criteria to become GST consultant
Some criteria must be fulfilled to become a GST consultant.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Should have a valid email address, mobile number as well as pan card.
- Must not be considered as insolvent.
- Should not have any criminal records in his name and be jailed for two years or more.
- The person must have a degree in commerce or be a graduate.
- Finals of the chartered and the cost accountants in India.
Business automation and email management
The business automation includes leads from all types of the email server, appointments, converting quotes to invoices, email SMS update, the strategy of work pending as well as delivery strategy. These are mainly controlled in India by the best GST consultant in Delhi.
Email management on the other hand includes syncing all the emails into one single place and managing the complaints, bills, leads, and the order of sales from one software block.
When should a person obtain GST registration?
The registration of GST becomes mandatory for businesses who have a turnover of more than 40 lakh rupees and the money depends on the regions. A person who makes a supply of interstate goods needs to obtain GST registration that is compulsory without thinking about the threshold limit. It is also mandatory for e-commerce operators like Flipkart as well as Amazon.
Benefits of GST registration
There are multiple benefits of GST registration.
- The GST registration legally recognizes a person as a supplier.
- The input of tax credits can be used for the payment of goods and service tax on outward supply.
- On registering for GST tax, a person is properly authorized to collect tax from any purchaser.
- It helps to keep all the goods and service tax up to date.
To minimize the problem of compliance for the small-scaled taxpayers, the government has proposed a composition scheme where the tax is paid quarterly depending on a flat percentage. The turnover limit for the traders and the manufacturers are up to 1.5 crores. For better processing of goods and service tax, it is highly necessary to keep a GST consultant for any business or company.