People who love to shop (and those who don’t) usually wait for festival times, flash sales, or important events like the Amazon Great Indian Festival or Flipkart’s Big Billion Day sales, when they can grab enticing deals and offers on products. The days when you had to wait for Diwali, Christmas, or the end of the season to purchase your goods at affordable rates are over.
The best deals are offered year-round nowadays, with e-commerce sites like Amazon and Flipkart in stiff competition to provide customers with the best in goods. Offering some of the highest standards of service, most Indians (almost in a majority) crave to shop on e-commerce platforms, and are constantly on the lookout for discounts. Payments are made easy too. As a result of partnerships with financial services companies like Bajaj Finserv Limited and other banks, brands and products have additional appeal, and the customer truly gets value for money. If you want to apply Bajaj EMI Card that gives you many benefits by offering affordable payment options that make your shopping trouble-free and convenient.
Giving you many advantages, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network provides you the opportunity to avail offers that are customized at its partner stores. You are assured of a great shopping experience, as you don’t have to worry about eating into your savings to buy your favorite item. Owning high-end products from appliances to furniture has become a simple process, and nothing to worry about. Earlier, you would have saved up for years to buy something you desired or needed. Now, shopping can be done at the click of a button, and whenever you please. You can shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, or choose any of its offline partner stores, or the popular e-commerce platforms like Flipkart and Amazon.
Turn Dreams into Reality
You can turn your desires for products into reality by getting hold of the Bajaj EMI Card eligibility is not stringent, and you can easily obtain the card online. Here are some of the features and benefits, plus information about how to get the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card.
- You have to be between 21 and 60 years of age to be eligible to apply for the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. Additionally, you must have a regular source of dependable income.
- You may apply for the card online. All you have to do is visit the online portal. If you are applying online, you will have to fill out a brief form to check if you are eligible or not. Alternatively, you can apply offline at any partner retail store.
- Once your card gets activated after you apply, Bajaj EMI Cards open up a world of shopping benefits for you to take advantage of.
- The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card comes with a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh. You can also choose the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, which comes with a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 lakh. These are digital instruments, and you don’t have to carry physical cards when you shop.
- The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card gives you the option of making cashless payments, and you can repay later in monthly interest-free EMIs at your convenience, as the card offers flexible payment tenors ranging from 3 to 24 months.
- You can shop for over a million products, from clothes to appliances and devices to furniture, at over 1 lakh partner stores spread across 1,900+ cities in India.
- The advantage of the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card over a credit card is that you don’t have the additional cost of paying any interest on your EMIs. With credit card EMIs, certain retailers and brands may not accept the specific credit card that you possess. Furthermore, Bajaj Finserv’s EMI cards, owing to the multitude of partners and tie-ups, are extremely convenient and enable you to purchase items without making any down payment.
Added to this benefit, you can also pay for services like gym memberships and professional courses using the purely digital apply Bajaj EMI Card.