Customer service plays a most important role in maintaining a long-term customer base and enabling businesses to thrive. Quickly replying to the customer not only makes them happy but also it can have a significant impact on the conversion rate.
Live chat support is one such real-time conversation tool that will enable you to connect with your potential customers directly and let you provide quick customer support. Real-time customer engagement not only increases customer trust but also helps boost conversion rates. So, in this post, I am going to discuss how live chat support on your website helps you go extra miles.
- Builds trust: If your brand isn’t popular and consumers don’t know it yet, make sure your website looks professional and trustworthy. There are many bogus online outlets and fraud firms out there, so having confidence from consumers is becoming increasingly difficult. But adding a live chat support button can have a direct interaction with your customer that helps you to build trust and bridge the gap between online and offline transactions. By delivering live chat service and support, you ensure visitors that everything is legal, organized, and fully operational.
- Stand out amongst competition: The number of competitors present in every industry today can be daunting, which is why it is as critical as ever to make your business stand out and distinguish from others. Providing live chat to your customers gives you an excellent shot to gain a competitive advantage over your competitors. It has also seen that customers who take advantage of live chat have three times more probability to purchase as the tool offers direct and personal interaction. Live chat’s usefulness as a forum is an opportunity enough to start winning over your competitors’ customers by continually enhancing their user experience.
- Helps figure out customers’ pain points: A pain point is an issue that has not been fixed or a need not addressed. With conventional communication systems such as phone calls or emails, understanding the customer pain points is often difficult as they can only be heard by a team or a person. Besides, it is also difficult to get through the start of the problem. However, with live chat, management, and superiors have full rights to all chat histories that can be sorted, searched, and filtered to quickly learn the pain points of the customers. Management can then quickly discover their customers’ issues or needs, and find ways to fix and solve them. That is one of the live chat’s greatest benefits.
- Builds long-term relationship: Customer loyalty is crucial for your business long-term growth. Satisfied customers spend more, refer to their friends and families, and remains the paying customer depending on the business and competitive environment in that industry. Having a live chat system helps cultivate these long-term relationships as it demonstrated that the company really cares about the feedback and satisfaction of the consumer. When consumers feel like you’re there to listen, relationships are easier to create, and with that comes loyalty.
- Cost-effective: In conventional customer care centers, a customer representative can handle only one phone call or email at a time. However, studies have shown that, with live chat support, the customer representative can engage in a maximum of 6 chats a time based on the complexity of the issue. Being capable to manage many customer chats at a time also figures out that you need a small team to manage customer requests, thus reducing your support costs. Furthermore, live chat is 50 percent cost-effective than managing phone calls.
Conclusion: Your customers expect easy and immediate access to help as they go through final choice-making on purchases. A live chat app is a perfect way for businesses who believe in going the extra distance with their customers to help. If you aren’t using live chat on your website, you may lack some advantages, including cost savings, enhanced levels of satisfaction, and increased revenue. So, without wasting much time, get a lead on your competition, set up your live chat service, and see your revenue and sales rise.