With the advancement in technologies, development in infrastructure, digital world, and many other fields most of our lives have become hectic which slowly introduces one to mental illness. To deal with any kind of mental illness one can consult the best psychologist in Jaipur.
Mental illness has to turn out to be a common problem among individuals, it can affect the entire well being of the person. Competition, extra workload, overthinking are common in today’s generation which can result in serious health issues. Hence with the counseling of the finest psychologist in Jaipur, a patient can overcome these issues. There are numerous psychologists in Jaipur however one of the leading psychologists in Jaipur is Dr. Sanjay Jain.
Superlative Psychologist in Jaipur
After the completion of his education, he has gained experience of 15 yrs by joining in Resident Psychiatry in SMS medical college, Jaipur, likewise as a Mental Health expert and Investigator in Mental Health Care and Research, Jaipur. He also worked as NEE in Bracket Neurosciences, Pennsylvania, USA. Additionally joined as CAR in Lu Asia Pacific(Singapore), besides he was appointed as CRC in Neeman Medical International. Being an extremely experienced and supreme psychiatrist he is the most sought out psychologist in Jaipur.
1. General Psychiatry
- Anxiety problems
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder, OCD
- Panic attack
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep disorders
2. Substance Abuse Disorder
- Alcohol abuse
- Cannabis(Ganja, Bhang) abuse
- Opioid (Doda) abuse
- Internet obsession
- Sleeping pills abuse
- Any other drug abuse
3. Sexual problems
- Premature ejaculated
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low Sexual desire
- Sexual anxiety
4. Child Psychiatric problem
- ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactive disorder)
- Mental retardation(Low IQ)
- Behavioral issues
- Angry child
- Difficult to be managed child
Symptoms of mental illness
There can be various signs of mental illness:
- Mood swings
- Extravagant thinking
- Low concentration
- Sleepless nights, tiredness
- Hallucinating things
- Excess anger
- Thinking of suicide
- Changes in sex drive
- Not being able to handle daily chores
- Irregular eating habits
Causes of mental illness
Heredity: Most of the time mental illness can be due to heredity if someone in a family has a mental disease so it can pass to their heirs too.
Women’s lifestyle: If a woman is facing a stressful situation while she is pregnant, or if she has an addiction to alcohol or smoking can affect the baby in the womb.
Injury in the brain: Due to any kind of accident if the neural networks in the brain are damaged then one can face problems.
Faced abuse in childhood: if someone has gone through any abuse in their childhood it can affect the brain functioning.
Stressful life: stress nowadays has become a part of life, and a high amount of stress can lead to problems.
Also read: How To Overcome Depression?
Types of mental disorder
- Depression: it is one kind of mental disorder that affects the person diversely. One suffering from depression stops caring about anyone, wants to stay lonely, if the treatment is not given at the right time it can worsen the situation.
- Schizophrenia: It’s a condition where one begins hallucinating, and starts interpreting reality, its an extremely serious mental disease. Often it is a life long treatment.
- Bipolar Disorder: It is mainly known as manic-depressive illness or manic depression, it has a vital effect on mood, concentration, energy, and so on.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): This disorder can lead to obsession and compulsion if a person likes cleanliness then the whole day they will keep on washing hands, on the other hand, one can get obsessed with anything, color or person. A person with OCD has the habit of repeating things they do in a very short interval of time.
- Anxiety Disorders: One with such disorder faces excessive fear and worry a lot about unnecessary things.
- Phobias: People can suffer from numerous types of phobias, like fear of height, dark, water, blood, or fear of being alone and so forth.
- Eating Disorders: One has to face an eating disorder mostly because of unhealthy eating habits.
- Personality Disorders: Not many but some people face personality disorder, most of the time one facing this disorder doesn’t even realize until somebody else notices it.
Treatment for mental disorder
Mental disorders are exceptionally extreme problems, which if not treated at the right time can ruin the life of a person. So appropriate treatment at the proper time is of utmost importance, one should visit the best psychologist in Jaipur.
- Medication: It will somewhat reduce the symptoms of disorders.
- Psychotherapy: The doctor initiates the session with the patients to improve their health conditions. Sessions depend on the state of the patient’s mental health.
- Brain-stimulation treatments: This kind of treatment is mainly used for depression or any sort of mental health condition.
- Hospital and residential treatment programs: when the patient has the tendency to them themselves, they for this treatment, etc.
Location of Jain Neuropsychiatry and De-addiction Clinic
The accessible location for the finest psychologist in Jaipur is 31, Mangal Vihar, Gopalpura Bypass Rd, near Ridhi Sidhi Chauraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018. The address is quite handy and easy for anyone to reach by any mode of transport.
The visiting days for the most prominent psychologists in Jaipur are from Monday to Saturday and the timing is from 9:30 am-1 pm in the morning whereas 5 pm -8 pm in the evening. One can also contact through mail and the id is email@example.com. Furthermore, an appointment can be done by the number: 098288 99902.
Mental illness is an extraordinarily hazardous disease that should be taken extra care of, but with the outstanding psychologists in Jaipur, one can be saved from this disease.