You are most likely here because you are suffering a serious ache in your hip that is preventing you from continuing comfortably with your daily activities, as well as affecting your quality of life. We are aware of the distress caused by this severe ailment, and we are sure that you are seeking medical help. Well, we have good news for you, you can hire a specialized hip pain doctor in Pompano Beach… Throughout this article, we will explain the advantages of hiring one, and how a hip pain doctor can eliminate your pain. Before we discuss how your ailment can be healed, we will address some of the causes of your hip pain.
Causes of hip pain
- Arthritis: Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are among the most common causes of hip pain, especially in older adults. Arthritis is the source of hip joint inflammation and the breakdown of the cartilage that cushions your hip bones.
- Hip fractures: With age, bones tend to lose calcium, thus they become weaker, and with a simple fall, fractures can occur.
- Bursitis: Bursae are sacs of liquid located between tissues such as bones, muscles, and tendons. They moderate the friction from these tissues rub together. When bursae get inflamed, they can cause pain. This inflammation can be caused by repetitive activities that overwork or harms the hip joint.
- Tendinitis: It is the inflammation of a tendon. It happens when a person overuses or injures a tendon. It is normally linked to an acute injury with inflammation.
- Muscle or tendon strain: Repeated activities can strain the muscles, tendons, and ligaments that support the hips.
- Dislocation: It is an injury to your joint in which one or more bones are forced out of their normal positions.
Now that you have been educated on the most common causes of hip pain. Let’s get to know the advantages of hiring a hip pain doctor.
Advantages of a hip pain doctor
- They are trained individuals who have a mass knowledge and understanding of what can be causing your ailment. From x-rays to resonances, they will find the source of your pain and will do everything they can to eliminate it.
- They have all the tools you need in order to facilitate proper healing. They also know what procedure must be done, and what physiotherapy you need in order to recover.
- Hip pain doctors usually have knowledge of chiropractic adjustments and can instruct you on how they can help you.
Chiropractic adjustments for hip pain
Chiropractic adjustments are a great first option for people suffering from hip pain and other problems related to misaligned hips. The main purpose of chiropractic adjustments is to heal a patient naturally. Most treatments include the use of medications, surgery, or injection therapy. Chiropractic care encourages your body in healing itself in a natural way. Therefore, you will not need to undergo complex and expensive procedures that might cause more pain or side-effects like limping.
Chiropractic adjustments for back pain mainly consist of rubbing and massaging the affected body part. Your hip pain doctor will explain to you the different practices you can perform for your ache to be eliminated. You will simply need to hold your hip and rub or massage it when necessary… Other chiropractic adjustments suggested by hip pain doctors are stretching and exercise therapy and exercises. These practices will enhance the movement of your hip and blood flow and, on the other hand, stretching exercises can prevent spasms and make your body stronger and more resistant to injuries.
Our purpose with this article is to educate you on the advantages of a hip pain doctor. Most of them consider that chiropractic care is the best option to heal naturally from pain. Another advantage of them is that they are very easy to get in touch with. All you need to do is to search on the internet for the best hip pain doctor in Pompano Beach and then call them right now. Don’t hesitate to contact them so you can get back to your old self right away!