The laptop is more valuable because the technology is more compact and they are more difficult to design and manufacture. If you have limited space, it is worth considering a”portable” computer. They give you the same comfort and performance as a desktop computer, but they take up less space.
1. Asus VivoBook X540MA GQ024T:
The laptop Asus Vivobook X540MA-GQ024T is the most lists for best laptops under 20,000 in India 2019 comes with Windows 10 and is perfect for everyday use. Here, it has a 15.60-inch display and a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The display has sports an HD LED Backlit anti-glare technology. With an Intel Celeron N4000 processor and 4GB RAM, the laptop is fast and can breeze through multiple applications at a time. The laptop provides an HDD storage capacity of 500GB, which rounds up to be the best laptop under 20000 in the Asus brand.
- Crisp and sharp display due to high resolution.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around
- Ample storage of 500 GB is a great advantage for this price range.
- Lots of RAM, which means it can run multiple applications without slowing down.
- Fewer USB ports
- Average configuration
- Dimensions : 381 x 251 x 27.2 mm
- Operating system type: 64-bit
- Weight : 1.9 kg
- Operating System: Window 10 Home Basic
- Intel UHD 600 Graphic Processor
- The 3-cell Li-ion battery for long hours of use
- It has a 1-year Warranty
2. HP 14Q-CY0005AU:
Here, if a brand is something you cannot compromise on, HP is the way to go. There are many HP laptops under 20,000 INR. The HP 14Q laptop is perfect for home use with a 14-inch screen with a resolution of 1366 x 768. Here, with Windows 10 OS accompanied by the many HP software, this laptop is effortlessly fast and stylish despite being thin and light. It provides a long battery life of up to 10 hours with a 3-cell WHr Li-Ion fast-charging battery.
- HP software like HP Support Assistance, HP Jumpstart, HP Recovery Manager, HP Sure Connect, included.
- It has an on-Site Warranty, which means an HP representative will come to your home if and when your laptop needs repair.
- Hence, the laptop under 20,000 with 4GB RAM, which means it can run multiple applications at a time without slowing down, all at a great price.
- Lightweight, thin, and compact.
- Here, Windows Home basic is not suitable for office use which requires Windows professional, enterprise, or ultimate.
- No VGA port, thus it is unable to connect multimedia devices such as TV sets or DVD players.
- No Anti-glare Screen.
- AMP Dual-core A9 APU, 2.6 GHz Clock speed
- 4GB RAM
- AMD Radeon R3 Graphic processor
- 256 GB SSD Storage
- Windows 10 OS
The mini laptop Asus E203 is a compact under 20000, that packs with all necessary features at a very affordable price. Here, it is lightweight and fast and is perfect if you are looking for a basic laptop for home use. It is with an 11.6 inches screen with a 1366 x 768-pixel display. Here, Asus laptops are known for their great storage capacity, and this compact laptop comes with a 500GB SSD storage. It is with a durable 180-degree hinge, which gives you to lay it flat on the surface for the screen to be visible to a larger crowd.
- Lightweight and compact for on the go users.
- It is a good battery life that goes up to 6-10 hours of simple usage.
- Here, 4GB RAM that enables multiple applications at a time without slowing the device.
- Card Reader for SD cards and memory cards
- Only two USB slots.
- No VGA ports
- No Anti-glare screen technology
- No Optical Drive
- It is not suitable for heavy usage like gaming as it may cause heating.
- Pre-Installed Windows 10 OS
- No cost EMI starting from INR 1,628/month
- 1.2 Kg, 20.1 mm thick
- 500GB HDD storage
- Celeron Dual-Core Processor, 1.1 GHz clock speed
- Stereo Speakers with Asus SonicMaster Technology
Here, most of us like to sit on our PC’s and laptops for extended hours for individual discrete reasons. Personal technologies remain reliably prevalent. Other technologies with potential impact to enhance student learning are emerging among our students.