The world of perfumery holds a different class, a kind of which demands sophistication and sometimes affordability. The price of a perfume bottle at a high-end department store is enough to turn off the purchase idea. For others, the expensive bottle is not worth the financial commitment- if you know the changing taste preferences you have and this one might not last few months.
But not buying expensive bottles doesn’t impede you from experimenting with magical fragrances, and the bottomless pleasures that the world of perfume can bring. There are multiple ways to dig into this rich world of experiences without spending a lot. The secret is decanting perfume and samples.
A decant; essentially is a smaller sized vial or bottle of perfume that is not a manufacturer’s bottle, nor a factory sealed. They are hand-poured from the original manufacturer’s bottle into vials. These samples allow consumers to try a variety of genuine fragrances at a reasonable price. The selection of perfumes & colognes offering decant online is vastly expanding and is becoming more accessible for customers to try.
If your budget doesn’t have room for expensive perfumes, you might have found yourself wandering through the perfume section and wishing you could afford a bottle of luxurious scent.
Decanted perfumes have huge benefits when it comes to customer usage. Here are few:
- Affordable: Fragrance decants are a little cheaper as compare to the full-size bottle of fragrances. These decant allow you to try multiple scents without having to pay retail price on a bunch of large bottles. Expensive price tags are a huge barrier when people think of purchasing good perfumes. Thankfully, decants have come to rescue for those who have a small budget.
- Experiment on more variations: Since you have are getting the deal at a much cheaper cost. You can choose to experiment with different varieties of fragrances as frequently as you wish. You can purchase decants more often and learn more about different types of perfumes and brands that exist. There is a wide range of fragrance you can enjoy with decants like, rare, vintage, discontinued, hard to find, uncommon, as well as well-known mass-marketed fragrances. So, decants, in a way, throw open more opportunities for you to explore and learn about the fantastic world of fragrance.
- They target pulse points: When you spritz from a bottle, you’re bound to use excess. But with decant vials that sometimes also come with rollerballs, you can focus on applying the scent directly onto pulse points, the unconventional spots, where the heat from your body will activate the scent more intensely.
- They’re portable: Carrying designer perfume bottles around when traveling can be a heckling process. Decants are ideal for travel use and are no trouble to handle. Non-spill and small enough to fit in your handbag, you can carry a number of them with you to match with your outfits for your getaway.
- Profitable for the seller: Because the seller has acquired a full fragrance bottle, he will pour them into the vials and sell each unit at a specific price. The costing per unit/ml that he bears is less than the costs at which each decants is sold. This ensures the right profit margin to the seller, making decanting a profitable idea!
- Low on Wastage: Once a fragrance bottle is opened, it should be used. After around six months, it’ll start to deteriorate. Most of us think of having at least three perfumes in the fragrance collection. So, there is a high probability of wastage. Decant perfumes ensure you the same quality without any wastage! They are small-sized bottled perfumes and can be consumed within the mentioned time-period!
So, cheer up! Now you do not have to burden your pocket to purchase your dream perfume. Instead, shop for Fragrance Decants and enjoy!