During this Lockdown and Covid-19 pedmic most of the people worried about their business,s downfall but at the same time, there are such people who are looking for some profitable opportunity to invest.
There are four reasons that investors are looking to invest in real estate now-
- Demand-Supply Slowdown.
- Lowest Lending Rates.
- Possible Negotiations.
- Property prices are falling.
If you are planning to invest in real estate or planning to purchase a 2 bhk, 3 bhk apartment so take a quick look at the most sought after localities of the city and what they are offering. Here I am mentioning the opportunity citywide where you can invest and can get more returns.
- Shela – Shela is a very small area in Ahmedabad, which is a hub of affordable residential property. Some of the popular 3BHK properties attract investors from and outside the city. The best part, most housing projects in Shela are RERA approved, which simply means housing loans will be available without much hassle.
- Bopal and South Bopal – Even though these localities fall far from the city, they are well-connected through S.P. Ring Road. Both these localities are preferred because of their affordable capital values.
- Satellite city – it is one of the most expensive areas for real estate investment. This is definitely one of the areas where your real-estate investment can fetch more than expected ROI.
- Prahlad Nagar – Prahlad Nagar is one of the favorite localities in Ahmedabad of the working class since it is very close to several multinational companies, BPOs, KPOs, etc. are located in the area.
If your budget is a medium-range, then you will find the best 3 BHK flats in Shela, South Bopal, or S.P. Ring Road. There are the future posh areas of Ahmedabad within 5 years. There are already all the necessary things available within 1.5 to 2 km areas like vegetables, milk, school, hospitals, garden, etc.
If your budget is high, then you can buy your dream 3 BHK homes in Sindhubhavan road, Vastrapur, etc.
Ahmedabad is considered as a standout amongst the most loved goals of India since it is the seventh biggest city in India, and the property rates are expanding here step by step. The number of new organizations and, in addition, multinational organizations have been propelled here, and this has come about to increase in occupation open doors in Ahmedabad. The Ahmedabad real estate developers have exploited this open door and gave a wide decision of properties to the financial specialists who incorporate 2bhk flats, 3bhk flats, 4bhk flats and bungalows in Ahmedabad. 2bhk flats in Ahmedabad are accessible with all the modern amenities luxuries in the rich ranges of the city like Satellite, S.G. Expressway, Thaltej, and so forth.
This kind of private property is considered as a perfect accommodation for small size or middle-class families. For those looking for purchasing property for leasing to someone, 2bhk flats in Ahmedabad becomes a perfect decision.
Amongst every one of the properties in Ahmedabad, 3 bhk apartment in Ahmedabad is exceptionally requested in the light of the fact that they are moderate, simple to keep up and give a top-notch way of life in the meantime.
A standout amongst the most imperative advantages of living in these present-day 2BHK pads these days is that the inhabitants get the benefit of normal conveniences like an exercise center, swimming pool, kids play territories, running track, finished greenery enclosure, library, auto stopping and so on in this way, it would not be right to say that 2bhk loft can be the most advantageous settlement choice for anyone.
That said, you are the best judge, and the final decision is yours to take. Check out the hot-selling properties in Ahmedabad and proceed in accordance with your budget.
A simple concept behind investment in the real estate market is you have to purchase the property at the lowest price to make a higher profit. Then hold it and observe the market for the higher price. Once you feel that you are getting a high return you can sell your property at a high price.
And at this point in time property has declined so this is the best time to invest in the real estate market.